Odour control for hotels
Ensure a fresh smelling and hygienic stay for every guest
Hotel groups such as Millenium & Copthorne Hotels PLC and The Wellesley in Knightsbridge, London have one thing in common. They use Ozofresh ozone generators to eliminate unwanted odours with astounding results.
Ozofresh products totally eradicate odours by breaking down the biological structure of the bacteria that causes them, leaving the air completely fresh.
We understand the housekeeping challenge that hotels battle with every day. Whether rooms are occupied or not, they gather odours. With hygiene a top priority for guests, hundreds of hours and thousands of pounds are poured into maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout every single room in a never-ending cycle.
Our ozone generators provide hotels with a safe and effective cleaning method that saves time, money and resources. With a single room normally taking up to two hours to clean, flicking the switch on a generator is an easy and immediate time saver. The result is that staff are able to clean more rooms in the same amount of time.
Cash reserves previously set aside for air fresheners can be spent elsewhere, whilst the reduction of wasteful cannisters and plastic will positively impact the hotel’s carbon footprint. And your guests will no longer be hit with overpowering chemical fragrances.
Ozone also acts as a preventative measure for bedbugs by inhibiting their eggs from developing. Bedbugs can be devastating to a hotel’s reputation, but with our products you can ensure that they remain one step ahead of the problem.
All Ozofresh products will achieve:
- Fast, complete sanitisation of hotel rooms allowing for shorter room reoccupation times.
- Continual and measured air cleansing in public areas and toilets.
- Removal of smoking and cooking odours in staff and kitchen areas.
- Safe removal of mites and bugs from mattresses, bedding and other areas such as head boards.
Uniquely, our machines will:
- Reduce costs without the need of engaging outside cleaning companies for deep clean problems.
- Improve your carbon footprint.
- Keep room hygiene standards high by using our machines on a room rotation basis.
- Remove any excess ozone to ensure rooms are safe to enter after the cleaning process is completed.
With consistency a key factor in retaining custom, using an ozone generator ensures you achieve the same, impressive results every time.